Make things happen.
We hire cultural junkies. We hire people with unusual perspectives. People with a range of talents. People with super powers. Erstwhile musicians, actors, painters and athletes. People who understand brands, communication, drama, persuasion, strategy and technology. People who get their hands dirty playing, discovering, failing, succeeding and building what’s next.
Work here and find out why we believe:
- Good ideas take the same amount of time as bad ideas.
- Limitations are creative opportunities.
- You should think like a band, not like a corporation.
- An open mind creates more room for ideas.
- Small teams achieve bigger results.
- Empathy toward each other and our clients is powerful.
- Delivering on time is great; delivering earlier, even better.
- Ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
- If you don’t know an answer, find the person who does.
- Celebrate the successes and, in a way, the failures too.
- Be kind. Have fun. Work hard.
Work here and enjoy:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Occasional ham sandwiches and beer, rosé in the California office, naturally.
What about me?
If you don’t see an opening for your specific talent right now, we still want to hear from you. If you’re a designer, writer, animator, strategist, account manager or producer go ahead and send us your information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In a few sentences, tell us why you want to work at BaM
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Include a resume
- Include a link to your personal URL/portfolio
Reports to: Executive Creative Director/Principal
We’re looking for an individual who wants to work on a wide variety of 3D projects that range from elements for video/compositing to environments and characters for AR/VR.
Basically, if you’re looking to make cool virtual stuff and want to live in Indianapolis while doing it, we want to talk to you.
Proficient in Maya
- It’s what we use. If you don’t currently use Maya, you would need to be comfortable making the switch.
ZBrush or Substance Painter Experience
- If you’re familiar, fantastic! If not, we hope you’re excited to learn.
Modeling environments and characters
- We’re looking for people with a passion to do both. If you have more skill in one area than another, we’d still love to see your portfolio.
Experience with Unity
- Our AR/VR experiences are built in Unity. Understanding how to model and texture for low-poly mobile VR experiences and high-end desktop VR experiences will help.
Motion graphics and animation experience
- Being comfortable animating in After Effects.
Totally not a jerk
- We pride ourselves on being a low-ego zone. We save the drama for what new treat we’re adding to the kitchen.
Strong time management
- Need to be able to accurately budget your time and communicate how long something will take to accomplish.