Make things happen.
We hire cultural junkies. We hire people with unusual perspectives. People with a range of talents. People with super powers. Erstwhile musicians, actors, painters and athletes. People who understand brands, communication, drama, persuasion, strategy and technology. People who get their hands dirty playing, discovering, failing, succeeding and building what’s next.
Work here and find out why we believe:
- Good ideas take the same amount of time as bad ideas.
- Limitations are creative opportunities.
- You should think like a band, not like a corporation.
- An open mind creates more room for ideas.
- Small teams achieve bigger results.
- Empathy toward each other and our clients is powerful.
- Delivering on time is great; delivering earlier, even better.
- Ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
- If you don’t know an answer, find the person who does.
- Celebrate the successes and, in a way, the failures too.
- Be kind. Have fun. Work hard.
Work here and enjoy:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Occasional ham sandwiches and beer, rosé in the California office, naturally.
What about me?
If you don’t see an opening for your specific talent right now, we still want to hear from you. If you’re a designer, writer, animator, strategist, account manager or producer go ahead and send us your information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In a few sentences, tell us why you want to work at BaM
- Tell us a little about yourself
- Include a resume
- Include a link to your personal URL/portfolio
We have multiple internship opportunities available.
Learn more about our Summer Internship Program here.