Make things happen.
Account Management Intern – Spring Session
Work here and find out why we believe:
- Good ideas take the same amount of time as bad ideas.
- Limitations are creative opportunities.
- You should think like a band, not like a corporation.
- An open mind creates more room for ideas.
- Small teams achieve bigger results.
- Empathy toward each other and our clients is powerful.
- Delivering on time is great; delivering earlier, even better.
- Ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
- If you don’t know an answer, find the person who does.
- Celebrate the successes and, in a way, the failures too.
- Be kind. Have fun. Work hard.
Dates: 2/03 – 4/17 (10 weeks, includes 1 week off for Spring Break)
The Account Management Internship is designed to give a real world experience within the advertising industry. Account Management requires individuals with excellent communications skills and keen intuition. In this role, the intern will gain experience and knowledge on agency/client communication, creating and presenting decks, writing creative briefs, managing client budgets & schedules, spotting and/or identifying opportunities, and assisting in developing creative ideas and solutions that will surprise and delight clients.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be a college junior, senior or recent graduate
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and highly-organized
- Exhibits proactive problem-solving
- Enjoys working with people
- Must be available to work 2/03 – 4/17 (with 1 week off for Spring Break)
- Must be able to work 20 hours a week – can be flexible on how those 20 hours are scheduled but must be a consistent schedule week over week.
- Work hours between 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday
How to Apply:
Please draft an essay describing why you’re the right candidate and what you hope to learn from this experience. All applications should be sent to email@example.com.